1 Environmental Responsibility
In our operations we aim to have minimal impact on the surrounding environment.
- Since 2016, we have an agreement with the Swiss confederation to reduce CO2 emissions in our Ticino refinery.
- Between 2016-2020, we have reduced CO2 emissions by 40%.
- Science Based Targets approved by the SBT Initiative.
- 100% hydroelectric power.
- 100% clean water coming out of production processes.
- LBMA Responsible Gold Guidance
- Strict due diligence process on environmental impact evaluation of our clients
- Providers of ISO 14021 certified 100% recycled gold
- ISO14001 Certified Environmental Management System
- SA8000 Certified refinery
Ensuring that all of our processes are carbon conscious, and take considerable steps to reduce our emissions.
MKS PAMP SA commits to reduce absolute scope 1 GHG emissions 46.2% by FY2030 from a FY2019 base year. MKS PAMP SA also commits to continue annually sourcing 100% renewable electricity through FY2030. MKS PAMP SA further commits to reduce absolute scope 3 GHG emissions 27.5% by FY2030 from a FY2019 base year.
Committed to circularity through the promotion of our recyclable products.