MKS PAMP GROUP B.V.
1. Compliance: We, the MKS PAMP GROUP B.V., make all commercially reasonable efforts to comply with the applicable data privacy laws of the Netherlands.
2. Data Collection: We may collect personal information from our users on registration by users for a particular service, or from browsing behaviour, where cookies may be used. Your personal data will normally be used only to supply you with one of the services available from MKS PAMP GROUP B.V. subsidiaries and affiliates.
3. Data Privacy: We will not sell or make available in any way personal information to any third party (other than our affiliates) except (a) in exceptional circumstances, including where required by a legal or other regulatory authority to disclose the information, (b) when you the user requires us to make available your personal information to you, and (c) the instances defined hereafter:
1. We, or our affiliates, may use the email address provided in your records to inform you of new products/services or marketing initiatives or related information. (The emails will provide you the opportunity to opt out).
2. We, or our affiliates, may communicate anonymous records to our authorized distributors in your country or region
3. We, or our affiliates, may communicate anonymous records to third parties for market analysis for our or our authorized distributors’ exclusive use.
4. Data Security: We endeavour to take commercially reasonable steps to protect your data against unauthorised access by third parties, (including making use of encryption technology), but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept that the Internet is not entirely secure, that there can be no assurance or guarantee against unauthorised access, and you acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be held liable or responsible for any unauthorised use, disclosure, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data.
5. Cookies: “Cookies” are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. “Cookies” are not strictly necessary in the operation of the website but are designed to enhance the performance of the website. Our website is set up to use “cookie” information collection technology - information that is automatically collected on the user’s browser through our website
1. Allowing users to log on automatically without being required to register each time to access the Restricted Materials (as defined in the website Terms & Conditions);
2. User-traffic analysis, such as tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously); and
3. for managing relationships with our advertisers where they may exist.
Information collected via “cookies” does not identify you personally, rather only in the aggregate. You may still choose to withdraw your consent to our collection of this information by disabling the “cookie” on your browser. This will prevent the automatic process being activated each time you access the website. However, this will not provide you with the best user experience as indicated above.
6. No Sharing; Links: At present, this website does not intend to share or make available any personal information provided by users through the website to any third party except as described above. However, our website may link to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.